Everything I talk about is designed to help empower teens and young adults to live life on their own terms.
I speak in a wide range of settings, everything from podcasts broadcast overseas to virtual conferences. Some of the things I like to talk about include:
- Tips for living authentically that everyone can use.
- What popular media gets wrong about Autism and mental health in general and why this is harmful
- The first steps you can take toward transformation no matter what barriers stand in your way.
Check out my media one-sheet for more info!
– Wonderful Chaos (January 2021) – I will be sharing my journey as someone who was diagnosed with autism and who came out as transgender in my 30s .
– Supporting Families Through Mental Health Education (December 2020; exact date TBA) – I will be discussing media depictions of autism and other mental health issues and how and why they need to change.
– Ask Win (November 23, 2020 @ 3:30 EST) – I will be sharing some of my journey as an autistic person to inspire others who are struggling with autism-related challenges.
– Anxiety Simplified With Joanne Williams (mid-October; exact date TBA) – I will be talking about how to overcome anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic and some of the issues that transgender and/or Autistic people face as a result of lockdowns, risk of serious disease, and more.
Ever since beginning his gender transition journey in 2012, Jack A. Ori has been empowering young adults through stories to live life on their own terms more quickly and easily than he did.
Jack was a regular contributor to Autism Empowerment in 2009. and recently appeared on Chat and Spin Radio in the UK,. He writes both fiction and non-fiction to encourage and empower young people; his latest novel, Reinventing Hannah, was named a semi-finalist in the 2020 Kindle Book Awards.